Mail checks to:
Tampa Bay United
16208 Leta Trace Ct.
Tampa, FL. 33624
Accepted?? If yes go to
www.soccerscheduler.comand log in to view your team.
Local Teams- October 5-8 6pm-8pm at Ed Radice Park
All Other Teams- October 9th 5pm-9pm Ed Radice Park
Online Check-In Is available- Details Below
Team Check-in/Registration Requirements
Original Player Passes; either USYS State Association or US Club Soccer passes
- Original Official Roster; either USYS State Association or US Club Soccer
- Two Copies of Official Roster. Need one for each game if Gotsoccer roster is incorrect
Guest Players identified: Written on front or back of COPIES of Rosters
Player Passes for Guest Player and guest player forms
Individual Player Medical Release Forms
EXPRESS ONLINE CHECK-IN
To qualify for the express check-in please follow these instructions.
Go to your GOT Soccer team page
Click on the event located under "Event Registration History"
Click on the "Documents" tab on the far right
he following documents must be uploaded into your team's GOT Soccer account no later than Friday October 3rd.
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
- Permission to Travel (Not required for FYSA and US Club teams)
- Guest Player Forms (If applicable)
- Player/Coach Pass Cards
- Medical Release Forms
U9/U10 6v6 teams are limited to 12 players identified at Registration.
U11 8v8 teams are limited to 14 players identified at Registration
U12 8v8 teams are limited to 14 players identified at Registration
U13, U14, U15, U16, U17 and U18/U19 Teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
Five guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
The following is a break-down of how each division will work:
4 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. Each team will play 3 games and top 2 teams in points will play in Final.
- 5 Team Division- 1 Group of 5. Each team will play 4 group games. Champion will be determined by points. No Championship match will be played.
- 6 Team Division- 2 Groups of 3. Each team will play 3 games against the 3 teams from the opposite group. 2 teams with highest point total in the ENTIRE Division will play in Final.
- 8 Team Division- 2 Groups of 4
Each team will play 3 games against the other 3 teams in their group. Group A winner will play Group B winner in Final.
- 10 Team Division- 1 Group of 4. 2 Groups of 3. Each team will play 3 games. 3 Group Winners + 1 Wildcard will advance to Semi's.
- 12 Team Division- 4 Groups of 3. Each team will play 2 games against the other 2 teams in their group. Winner of each group will play in Semi’s. Teams not advancing to the Semi’s will play a consolation game for their 3rd match. The 2 Semi-Final winners will play in Final.
win=3pts tie= 1pt loss= 0 pts
- Head to Head competition
- Net goal differential with a maximum of 4 goals per game
- Extra Point for Shut-out in group play (not including forfeits).
- Least amount of goals allowed
- Most goals scored with a maximum of 4 per game
- Minus 1 Game Point for each Red Card/Send Off
- Penalty Kicks
**In a group of 6- if there is a 3 way tie and one of the three teams have defeated the other two teams then that team will advance